Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Changes

So after doing a little soul searching I've decided to make a little change to my editorial policy. While I will still post about indie acts, I didn't think it was fair to exclude signed acts, some of them are still struggling to find an audience as much as many unsigned acts.

I'm not likely to be posting about Gaga or Katy Perry, but some acts like VersaEmerge and Cady Groves aren't exactly household names and honestly deserve the attention and I've already bent the rules by posting articles about Lights and Halestorm, so I might as well make it official.

There, that's pretty much it. Just a little change, and a slightly altered title. I'll be posting my next profile in the next day or so. If you have any opinion on the matter, please feel free to make a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment