Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Lizzy Hodgins


If you're reading this then you're likely from North America, and likely you've never heard of Lizzy. I expect this to change in the future. I've been following this Australia-based singer/songwriter from the first time I found her on MySpace and while she hasn't released an album she's been putting her music out there for quite a while, and it's definitely worth spreading the word about. She's got one of the loveliest voices I've ever heard, and on some songs, will just break your heart.

In spite of living in totally different time zones, I've actually had the privilege of communicating a little with Lizzy on Twitter and she comes across as an extremely sensitive, artistic and friendly person. I have a great deal of respect for her, and I hope she receives the respect, and recognition she deserves.

Listen to the songs I'm linking at the end of this post, and you'll be convinced.

Also, check out her official site, Twitter Facebook and Tumblr



Lizzy Hodgins by Lizzy Hodgins

No comments:

Post a Comment