Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

of Verona


I've been following of Verona's frontwoman, Mandi Perkins since I heard her EP "Broken Window" in 2005 and while she was signed briefly to Sony, she's been an indie artist through and through, and I've been watching her new band closely ever since I've heard about it.

The best way I can describe of Verona is electro-pop with a rock sensibility. Mandi's vocals can be hypnotic and soothing and then hit you with their sheer power.

They've just released their debut EP "Fall Like Roses" and for a limited time, it's available for free on their Facebook page and the only word that seems to fit the album is, well, epic. Beautiful, melodic and forceful. In my opinion, it's a must download.

They currently have a residency at The Viper Room in West Hollywood, CA - check their Facebook for dates and times. I'm personally hoping they will tour outside California soon. I can only imagine how incredible they must be live.

Follow them on Twitter and check out their official website Myspace and YouTube




of Verona - Fall Like Roses EP by of Verona

No comments:

Post a Comment